I have installed 2 (two) Windows 2012 in load balancing (native NLB) to provide RDG services for our domain users when working remotely.
When using Remote Desktop Client (Windows RDC ) everything work flawlessly.
When using the web client by pointing a browser to https://
m/rdweb, strange things happen
1. I can successfully logon, no matter what browser I am using (IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari) however only under Internet Explorer I am able to see "Connect to a remote PC" link. Please the the image attached, first half shows Chrome and the second half below that represents the image when I used Internet Explorer
I am not sure why this happens but is very strange... If someone experienced the same issue then please let me know if there's a fix
Thank you all in advance for the time taken to read my question