Hi folks! I am having trouble throughout my network with users getting this error in their message composition windows from time to time. Downloading the address book fixes this but it returns sometimes. And again it is multiple people that see this behavior. Does anyone know what can cause this and can be done to fix it? It only started recently and we have been using this Exchange/Outlook configuration for a while now. We use Exchange 2010 fully updated with fully updated Outlook 2010.
Ok so the answer was resetting a virtual directory. I went to Exchange Management Console<Server Configuration<Client Access and then I went to the right side of the window and clicked Reset Virtual Directory.
Besides backup, any IT division should have a disaster recovery plan. You will find a few tips below relating to the development of such a plan and to what issues one should pay special attention in the course of backup planning.
The basic steps you have just learned will be implemented in this video. The basic steps are shown to configure an Exchange DAG in a live working Exchange Server Environment and manage the same (Exchange Server 2010 Software is used in a Windows Ser…