click once application not opening in ie browser
Posted on 2014-01-30
I have published a vb.dot net application to a shared folder on the sever. when i tried to open the publish file in ie i am getting the following error
PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 5.2.3790.131072 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.1
System.Deployment.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
clr.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
dfdll.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
dfshim.dll : 4.0.31106.0 (Main.031106-0000)
Deployment url : file:///D:/Vsoft/VsoftHis.application
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of file:///D:/Vsoft/VsoftHis.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Your Web browser settings do not allow you to run unsigned applications.
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.
There were no warnings during this operation.
OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [31/01/2014 8:04:49 AM] : Activation of file:///D:/Vsoft/VsoftHis.application has started.
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [31/01/2014 8:04:49 AM] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (Manifest)
- Your Web browser settings do not allow you to run unsigned applications.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.BrowserSettings.Validate(String manifestPath)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.
can some expert suggest the answer pls .