1. I have inserted an excel workbook into my Visio page.
2. It's too big on the Visio page so I made it smaller by dragging the corner handles.
3. Looks great on the page. Everything is readable and my diagram and excel worksheet happily co-co-exist.
4. I double-click to open/edit that workbook.
5. I make the edits and then click outside the excel worksheet area to return to Visio.
6. My embedded excel object is now --once again-- too large. I must re-size it again by dragging the corner handles.
How can I permanently size the embedded Excel object so that I don't have to repeatedly alter the size of the worksheet?
A theme is a collection of property settings that allow you to define the look of pages and controls, and then apply the look consistently across pages in an application. Themes can be made up of a set of elements: skins, style sheets, images, and o…
Excel can be a tricky bit of software to get your head around. Whilst you’ll be able to eventually get to grips with the basic understanding of how to get by, there are a few Excel tips that not everybody will even know about let alone know how to d…
The viewer will learn how to use a discrete random variable to simulate the return on an investment over a period of years, create a Monte Carlo simulation using the discrete random variable, and create a graph to represent the possible returns over…