1. I have inserted an excel workbook into my Visio page.
2. It's too big on the Visio page so I made it smaller by dragging the corner handles.
3. Looks great on the page. Everything is readable and my diagram and excel worksheet happily co-co-exist.
4. I double-click to open/edit that workbook.
5. I make the edits and then click outside the excel worksheet area to return to Visio.
6. My embedded excel object is now --once again-- too large. I must re-size it again by dragging the corner handles.
How can I permanently size the embedded Excel object so that I don't have to repeatedly alter the size of the worksheet?