Currently I have a server farm with Citrix XenApp 6.5 R03 on Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1.
The problem I have now , is being presented to me every day , on any server in the farm.
When a user wants to start its session, the average duration of Logon, is 25 seconds. However this duration at any time can reach up to 2 minutes, or even not complete the connection , returning the user to the local desktop.
When the event occurs , the user will receive the following message : "Waiting for Local Session Manager " and can be a long time in that message .
I searched for information, and I have applied all Microsoft and Citrix hotfixes related to the event . I have even deleted user profiles, but the problem still persists .
My platform consists of the following :
- 46 servers XenApp 6.5 R03
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise SP1
- Roaming profiles for users, a Windows Server 2012 File Server with DFS .
- Systems Center 2012 Endpoint Protection on XenApp servers .
- Redirection folders policy ( My Documents , Desktop).
- Users access from a shared desktop .
We immensely appreciate any help you can give me to resolve this event, it is becoming critical to my client.