Need Suggestions for a Real-Time Tracking System
Posted on 2014-02-17
I'm tasked with duplicating a proof of concept that my team has developed in Google Docs Spreadsheet. I need a commercial solution that meets the following criteria. Partial matches and suggestions will receive credit!
1. Utilize a spreadsheet-style interface allowing dynamic filtering and update.
2. Provide a multi-user interface where all users see any changes in real-time with functionality for this identical to Google Docs Spreadsheet.
3. Provide user-rights level settings. This includes update, filter, browse and others.
4. Provide segregation of some real-time view functions ie real-time content update but not real-time global distribution of view/filter settings.
5. Use an LDAP Authentication and Security model based on Active Directory userids and groups.
6. Provides color-based highlighting for severity/importance levels.
7. Provides visual feedback of real-time editing by other users.
8. Include full change-history including userids, specific modifications, and all previous versions history.
9. Ability to save copies, export, lock versions by date or other criteria.
10. Provide encrypted access from public networks.