Career Move to Business Objects
Posted on 2014-02-19
I have 10 years of experiance as Oracle Developer - Oracle Performance Tuning, Sql, Pl/Sql, Forms, Reports, Unix, Shell scripts, Clear case etc.
I want to move over to SAP using SAP Business Objects - BOBJ module through certification.
I have the following questions:
1. How is the experiance i currently have in Oracle technologies contribute towards SAP Business Objects
2. What is the job scenario for SAP Business objects today. Considering it is a relatively new tool the other being SAP Netweaver Business Warehouse BI/BW
3. What all technologies do i need to learn along with it - example, SAP Netweaver Business Warehouse, BODS: SAP Business Objects Data Services, HANA
4. Business Objects have the following areas: Reporting, Data Visualization usig Xcelsius, Universe Designer, Crystal Reports, Enterprise Information Management, Enterprise Performance Management, Infoview, Lumira, Office Analysis, Business Objects Planning & Consolidation, BI on-demand. What all topics does the certification cover.
5. Which paid forums can i ask question on Business Objects.
6. Is there any exam on new features for Business Objects.
7. Where can i get documentation on SAP Business Objects