I have stock price data that
- many users will queries quite often
- about 2000-3000 rows at times per symbol
- yet data appending pretty fast.
what would be the best way to tackle this problem.
- sql is currently has high cpu because users keep repeating requests
- sometime data change fast sometime not - but users have habit for repeat queries
- I am thinking about making data available on memory entirely but
-- Can we make sql on memory entirely and will this help my situation
-- If not using sql but create cache in memory - what would be the best way so web user can see the price rows and most up to date price rows without much cpu per calling