Our new Website dosen load properly in IE8 , but loads completely and sucessfully in Google chrome.
We were having a website which was built on Joomla and which was hosted externally and this has retired.
One of our website company had built a new website for our organisation on their own Content management systems. We launched our new website today.
We use windows 2012 and XP and windows 7 in our network. Please see our new website behaviour scenarios:
When I log in as:
1) administrator into a Window 7 PC with IE9 - Website completely loads.
2) administrator into a Window XP PC with IE8 - doesn’t load completely.
3) Teacher into a Window 7 PC with IE9 - Website doesn’t load completely.
4) Teacher into a Window XP PC with IE8 - Website doesn’t load completely.
5) Student into a Window 7 PC with IE9 - Website doesn’t load completely.
6) Student into a Window XP PC with IE8 - Website doesn’t load completely.
But if I login as administrator /teacher/student through Google Chrome the website loads successfully.
Please suggest where the problem could be. Is it something to do with our filtering system? or any cookies needs to allowed.
The Proxy servers for Teacher and student we use Microsoft ISA server 2006
Is it something to do with the GPO. Please suggest as how to trouble shoot this problem Any help will be really grateful!
It’s our mission to create a product that solves the huge challenges you face at work every day. In case you missed it, here are 7 delightful things we've added recently to monday to make it even more awesome.