We were having a website which was built on Joomla and which was hosted externally and this has retired.
One of our website company had built a new website for our organisation on their own Content management systems. We launched our new website today.
We use windows 2012 and XP and windows 7 in our network. Please see our new website behaviour scenarios:
When I log in as:
1) administrator into a Window 7 PC with IE9 - Website completely loads.
2) administrator into a Window XP PC with IE8 - doesn’t load completely.
3) Teacher into a Window 7 PC with IE9 - Website doesn’t load completely.
4) Teacher into a Window XP PC with IE8 - Website doesn’t load completely.
5) Student into a Window 7 PC with IE9 - Website doesn’t load completely.
6) Student into a Window XP PC with IE8 - Website doesn’t load completely.
But if I login as administrator /teacher/student through Google Chrome the website loads successfully.
Please suggest where the problem could be. Is it something to do with our filtering system? or any cookies needs to allowed.
The Proxy servers for Teacher and student we use Microsoft ISA server 2006
Is it something to do with the GPO. Please suggest as how to trouble shoot this problem Any help will be really grateful!
Group policies can be applied selectively to specific devices with the help of groups. Utilising this, it is possible to phase-in group policies, over a period of time, by randomly adding non-members user or computers at a set interval, to a group f…
In this Micro Tutorial viewers will learn how to use Windows Server Backup to create full image of their system. Tutorial shows how to install Windows Server Backup Feature on Windows 2012R2 and how to configure scheduled Bare Metal Recovery backup.…
In this Micro Tutorial viewers will learn how to restore single file or folder from Bare Metal backup image of their system. Tutorial shows how to restore files and folders from system backup. Often it is not needed to restore entire system when onl…