In my current project's website(technology: .net (mvc), I have a web page which exports huge data(more than 10000 rows) to excel.
It works fine on localhost. but, not on the server.
We tested below things.
1. If any corrupt data is blocking export functionality.
2. In web.config <httpRuntime maxRequestLength> is proper.
Result of above testing was No Currupt data & maxRequestLength is enough.
Then we tried testing bunch of data, say only 5000 rows, then 7000 rows etc.. Export went good till it reaches to 10000. If data is more than 10000, it exports 'blank' excel.
I am not able to figure out why the same code is not working on the server.
Please provide an expert advice how to re-solve it.