Urgent Issue with Mobile Devices and Exchange 2010
Posted on 2014-02-23
Good Evening, we just got through moving all of our exchange 2007 mailboxes to a new exchange 2010 server. We are having some serious issues connecting mobile devices now that the mailboxes are on the new server. We already redirected 443 traffic to the new server and OUtlook Anywhere works great. Also, I tested several accounts on an android phone and they work fine as well. However, we have a handful of IPAD/IPhone users that cannot get their devices reconnected. It just tells them that the connection to the server has failed. So let me muddy the water even more. My coworker who has an IPAD running on IOS 6 can sync these accounts just fine. However, my IPAD on IOS 7 cannot. It can't even verify the account. We did the exchange connectivity test and everything is green. We even got microsoft involved and all they could do is gather some logs from the server because EVERYTHING checked out fine.
Again, my droid syncs everything great. My coworkers IOS 6 IPAD syncs everything great. He even upgraded to IOS 7.0.6 and it still syncs all of these accounts great.However, all of the IPhones in the field are jacked including IPADs. What even more odd is I have an Iphone sitting here that I was able to get one of these accounts working on. What was odd is that I got 3 server connection errors and then finally the forth time it started to sync.
We have SP3 RU4 running on our exchange 2010 server. our old server which is still accepting the email is on an sbs 2008 box but all 443 is going directly to the new server.