Having Major issues with a few gmail accounts that are setup as imap in Outlook 2013.
Basic problem is syncing takes a long time and often stops working, so emails stop coming into the inbox
I've done quite a lot of troubleshooting and research and so far don't have a solution.
I've repaired office, i've removed and re-added outlook profiles and accounts (multiple times) i've changed the SSL and TLS settings, i've tried setting the root folder as 'Inbox', i've re-created the send/receive group
I don't have this issue with Outlook 2010 with the same accounts. Our licences are Office 2013 so downgrading isn't an option.
I'm not going to contact Google or Microsoft because I can tell that they'll point fingers at each other.