Exchange 2007 SP3 is installed on Windows 2008-R2.
Last week, after TrendMicro AV update, we have started seeing these Errors:
Source: MSExchange Common
Event ID: 4999
Description: Watson report about to be sent to dw20.exe for process id: 5100, with parameters: E12N, c-
Source: Application Error
Event ID: 1000
Description: Faulting application name: store.exe, version: 8.3.330.0, time stamp: 0x5208b2fb. Faulting module name: MSVCR80.dll, version: 8.0.50727.6229, time stamp: 0x4ec3407e
Log Name: System
Source: Service Control Manager
Event ID: 7031
Description: The Microsoft Exchange Information Store service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 120000 milliseconds: Restart the service.
We suspected that TrendMicro must have done something and found that Exclusions were gone in OfficeScan client configuration. We have restored all of them, have rebooted the server, but the problem remains.
There is a small possibility that a few mailboxes may have been migrated in around that time. Windows updates also were installed last week.
Thanks for any insight you can provide.