I really do not know what to try else. I have Toshiba Tecra A10-11M PTSB0E on the table. Problem is that built-in keyboard and touchpad do not work in windows (x64 Windows 7 Ultimate). In BIOS, or booted live CD both work without problems. If I plug USB mouse in the Win it works as well. So there is definitely somthig wrong in interaction with OS. In device manager both devices are with yellow exclamation (PS/2 Keyboard and PS/2 Mouse).
Mouse HW ID is ACPI/PNP0F13
Keyboard HW ID is ACPI/PNP0303
Mouse and Keyboard driver points to C:\Windows\System32\Driver
.sys (then second line for mouse is mouclass.sys and for keyboard kbdclass.sys)
What I already did:
- disassambled laptop, clean from dust and re-install all connectors (it was before I tried live CD - shame on me)
- ran chckdsk c: /f
- ran sfc /scannow
- ran MS update
- Last known good configuration
- ran Kaspersky Rescue Disk 10 for viruses/Malware
- uninstalled devices and scan for new HW
- unistalled devices, deleted nonINF files from C:\Windows\Inf and rebooted machine
- downloaded Touchpad driver (Alps) for x64 Vista for Tecra Tecra A10-11J (from Toshiba website)
- downloaded Synaptics driver
I do not have recovery points.
till now nothing else helped me. I really want to avoid Win reinstall which I am almost sure will solve the problem and I know it.
Thanks for suggestions leading to success :)