GUI Experience on Ubuntu Linux ?
Posted on 2014-03-10
Objective: Get a GUI interface for the code developers in their Ubuntu Linux station.
1) Now, the code developers use a local Windows client machine.
2) The idea is for them to remote into a Ubuntu Linux station that has a GUI interface. (This Linxu station is merely a test environment)
3) On the Ubuntu Linux station, they will do their development.
4) From there, they will use Git to manage their code against the Git server (Linux).
1) How do I handle the remote connection to the Linux station from their Windows machine?
2) What are my GUI options on the Linux station?
3) Secuity implications?
4) Other considerations?