Hi i have a cisco asa 5505 ,we need to publish applications on web VPN , Please help
this is the article i am following from
but i can not import the citrix plug in :(
How to deploy the Citrix Plug-in
1. Download the citrix java client from Citrix site
2. Extract the JICA-configN.jar and JICA-coreN.jar files , and then add them to the Cisco ica-plugin.zip archive file using WinZip
3.Import the ica-plugin.zip into the ASA using ASDM or CLI
i.e. #import webvpn plug-in protocol ica tftp://server/ica-plugin.zip
4. Establish a SSL VPN Clientless session and enter the bookmark/url for the citrix server:
Note: It's recommended that you use url parameters to make for more optimal viewing/resolution.
5. Refer to the citrix admin guide for further instructions and parameters:
Link to the citrix admin guide http://support.citrix.com/servlet/KbServlet/download/6284-102-12977/ICAJava.pdf
6. Please refer to your Citrix EULA to ensure it grants you the rights and permissions to deploy the client on your web servers.