"Find" tool malfunction in FMPro 8.5
Posted on 2014-03-20
I have a database that I created in FMPro 8.5 Advanced. In it I am using 4 finds which all seemed to be functioning correctly. Because of how the person who is entering data was putting in the information, I changed how one of the drop downs lists each item in its list. Since I have done that I am unable to do any finds for that list with the exception of (2) of the items in the drop down. All of the characters are an exact match, and I have tried to delete the drop down list and recreate it, and type character by character in the find. Nothing working. Box pops up saying that I need to Modify my Search.