I'm using FreeFileSync now for some weeks and it is doing the trick for me, almost. I've added several sync folders to a batchrun and if I start this manually, no problems. If I try to start it through Windos Scheduler, errors are reported in the log. Although all file attributes are the same (on both sides), some files can't be overwritten. Non specific and some the same but not all. The error in the log is:
Error Code 5: Access is denied. (DeleteFile)
I've tried almost everything to clear this up but no effect. Different users, local and active directory, different access rights but no luck. The strnage thing remains: manually everything is syncing all fine, no errors but with a scheduler those errors.
Probably I am missing something or not doing it the right way, please tell me. Really frustrating this.