Need design a web farm loadbalance www1, www2, www3 etc.
Posted on 2014-03-21
Hello I wish to design a web farm that
1) i can directly type in on url
e.g. www1, www2, www3 and it goes to different server - but same duplicated content.
2) Using php, IIS, MySQL on each webserver (all duplicated contents e.g. files, img, db)
3) Using MySQL and shared directory for files that shared between all web (on a separate server)
4) I wan to loadbalance so that if www1 server down -> when user type url www1 it goes to another available server
5) If user type ulr www then it forward to available server (preferably do not change to url to www1 etc.)
6) If www1 is okay, I want user to stay on www1 until user closed or www1 is not available
7) I do not wish to add a dedicated loadbalance box. and do not want single point of failure.
My design problem involve the webserver loadbalance for failure and how it forward to the right server