What is this crop mark type symbol in Word 2007?

Someone has these crop type marks showing in every Word document they open

I don't know what they are called, so can't find any relevant option to turn them off

What are they / how can they be hidden again?
LVL 11
Who is Participating?
GrahamSkanConnect With a Mentor RetiredCommented:
Yes, they are crop marks. They can be shown or hidden via Word Options>Advanced>Show document content section.
DrTribosConnect With a Mentor Commented:
Text boundaries,

Options > Advanced > scroll down to show document content > Show Crop Marks
Question has a verified solution.

Are you are experiencing a similar issue? Get a personalized answer when you ask a related question.

Have a better answer? Share it in a comment.

All Courses

From novice to tech pro — start learning today.