vCenter 5.1 Web Client User Settings Not Settings
Posted on 2014-03-25
I have a strange issue that are just started.
When I log into the vcenter 5.1 web client I now see all the "Getting Started" pages. I tried to go to Help -> "Hide all Getting Started" screens and it did not work. To make things more interesting when I click the close button on the getting start screen I get a diaglog box confirming that I want to close the screen then after I click ok the scree never closes.
1) No windows updates have been installed.
2) This is only an issue on my workstation since other do not have the issue.
3) Happen with IE and PaleMoon
4) Is isolate to my user profile since when I log using a different account all settings are saved.
5) Tried to update Flash Player and it didn't help
6) Clearned cache, history and other temp files and didn't work
This is driving me crazy. I have clear all VMware related items under C:\users\<username>\AppData\ Local , LocalLow and Roaming relating to VMware and nothing has worked.
This is driving me crazy where does the web client save user settings?