I have created a database in ACCESS 2003 and it has been running just fine.
Users got ACCESS 2010 and all of sudden when an user tries to open a form, it generates an error. But no error is shown when the same form is open in ACCESS 2003 PC.
I have currently back-end MDB that contains tables on the server.
Each user has front-end MDB (on their PC) that contains everything else but the tables which are linked to the back-end MDB.
When I ran this database on ACCESS 2010 first time, there were some errors that popped up and I took care of them by going into "REFERENCES" and uncheck some boxes that began with "MISSING Microsoft xxxxxxx".
As you can see in the screenshots, The table "Mile" has index file called "ORIGIN_DEST" and when the form is open, it is used in "Order By" field under data tab of the form. So I wonder how it is ok with ACCESS 2003, but it is an error in ACCESS 2010.