I have a client who has huge PST files. Some are more than 60GB.
Also, their are emails duplicated in several of these PST files, and there are no file naming convention. A complete mess.
1) I need a tool where I can archive the emails by creating a new PST file for each year;
2) Remove any duplicate emails from the new archives;
3) Keep folder structure;
4) Pass through all the PST files in Outlook;
5) Remove the archived emails from source PST file;
6) If that tool can mount the newely created archives into Outlook automatically, that would be great;
7) Archived emails from a same year, are merged into the archive PST file of that same year.
Note that their are no Exchange servers involved.
Thanks for your help,