CRM General Advice
Posted on 2014-04-01
I'm looking at CRM systems, they seem very complex and probably overboard for what I need, so I'd some independent advice on firstly whether I need a CRM system and if so, which one would suit (zoho, sugar, salesforce , MS etc etc)
I'll split what I need in to priorities (1 - Definitely need / 2 - Prefer to have / 3 - would be nice)
• Hold current customer data (name, add, and about 10 other custom fields)
• Be able to automate a report/alert from some dates held in those custom fields
• Used my multiple users at different locations
• Hold potential customer data, generated from face2face and online
• Lead management of that data
• E-shot or label runs from that data
• Mobile app access
Current active customers mount to 2000.
Our potential customers DB also mounts to about 2000.
For 8 -15 users.
Hope someone has some insight.