I'm currently following Asterisk The Definitive Guide
for my setup but can't seem to get a test call to *43.
This is what I have done so far:
1. On a Debian wheezy machine I entered:
apt-get install asterisk
2. Moved sip.conf and extensions.conf to backup/
3. Edit sip.conf as follows:
4. Skip the bit about iax.conf
5. Edit entensions.conf as follows:
exten => 1001,1,Dial(SIP/1001)
exten => 1002,1,Dial(SIP/1002)
6. Start asterisk with:
7. Setup Blink softphone with the following:
Display name: 1001
Sip address: firstname.lastname@example.org (have setup static ip for this asterisk box)
8. I am getting the following messages from CLI:
NOTICE: chan_sip:24850 handle_request_subscribe: Received SIP subscribe for peer without mailbox: 1001
9 After performing a fail test call to *43 I get the following from CLI:
WARNING: chan_sip.c:9187 process_sdp: We are requesting SRTP, but they responded without it!
Please help point me in the right direction.