I have experienced a multiple issues after I installed Symantec Endpoint Protection on workstations and servers. To name a few problems ...
(1) Workstations can't access the server
(2) Accessing files on the server being extremely slow
(3) Workstations can't connect to other workstations using Remote Desktop Connections
(4) Creating problems in Exchange Servers and other 3rd party programs in Servers.
So before I go any further with the deployment of this software, I wanted to know how to configure settings so that users are protected from ONLY TWO THINGS:
(1) Malware and Spyware attacks when surfing the Internet,
(2) When they open email attachments (that they should not have attempted to open).
The screenshot is the main menu after default installation.
I would appreciate it your comments.
I don't want to see either me or users constantly having to allow ports or certain programs to run.