Service Contract Rates
Posted on 2014-04-08
I see a wide range of opinions regarding cost of service contracts for remote IT.
I would greatly appreciate your opinion for what you would charge per month in your demographic area for support contract for the following hypothetical configuration:
24 x 7 x 12 access to expert technical support via telephone/email/message/remote management & 30 minute response for technician to reach the main site. Support is provided as a complete enterprise package ie. all hardware, software, application software,backup management,security and messaging.
Because this enterprise is a sales and service type business, all maintenance such as updates upgrades, virus removal and such must be performed after business hours or on the weekends only.
The enterprise also needs to be monitored for viruses, failures and Internet attacks.
Customer pays for equipment replacement costs.
Main office has a small satellite office located 100 miles away...
Main Office: 40 ea. physical desktops 50/50 Win XP & WIN 7
3 ea. Hosts VMware esxi 5.5 Dell PowerEdge 1950 32 GB 4 TB RAID1
- SBS 2003 w/ Exchange servicing 50 Desktop Clients & 30 iPhone,iPad clients
- Windows Server 2012 R2 (two large SQL databases for Accounting & CRM)
- Windows Datacenter to backup entire enterprise daily.
- 10X Windows 7 for RDP access from satellite office
- 2 ea. 20/20 MBPs VDSL circuits
- 1 ea. Palo Alto Networks PA 3015 Firewall
- WI-FI distribution through out 5000 SF facility for ~ 15 iPhone/iPad
- 3 ea. 24 Port 1000 MBPs Netgear
HARDWARE / SOFTWARE
40 Physical Workstations (DELL) & 10 RDP Connections to VM hosted clients
- WIN XP & WIN 7
- MS Office Word, Excel, Access & Outlook
- CRM & Accounting SQL Client
- Virus Protection
Thank you kindly for opinions or suggestions of any kind.