I have a simple set up for cme -
1. need phones communicating between multiple sites
2. no external phone numbers all on our internal WAN
3. using vrf
4. phones are receiving proper IP addresses from the VOIP VLAN, registering, and have a dial-tone.
5. using h323 I believe, no phones on PSTN, just staying within internal WAN
6. can ping all over the place, incl phones
UPDATE 22 APRIL 2014
Am in a bind. Configuring multi intra sites using 2911 Router.
Have VRF and VLANs on the router also. Can call other phones on their own router,
but cannot call phones on other routers. But can ping phones, vlans, loopbacks, anywhere.
Pertinent config below....which IP is the dial-peer suppose to be looking at? When I call
to another router I receive a busy signal and unknown number message on phone.
What IP is the dial-peer suppose to be connecting to? loopback, voip vlan, or the interface connecting?