Exchange 2013 OWA Outlook Web Access - A mailbox couldn't be found for
Posted on 2014-04-22
Recently we installed a brand new Exchange 2013 server. Everything was working fine. We had all users access email via Outlook, OWA, iPhones and DROID phones. Today a user mentioned she was not getting email on her DROID phone. All it would say was cannot connect to server. When I tried to login to her OWA account I get
A mailbox couldn't be found for ABCUtil\Mary. If the problem continues, contact your helpdesk.
Date: 4/22/2014 7:45:38 PM
What could be causing this error. Her Outlook works fine with no problems. She is sending and receiving with no errors.