My HP IP Console switch G2 1x1Ex8 - Af620A (v. 220.127.116.1162) is not displaying video anymore. We have been successfully using this console switch for the last year and all of a sudden we cannot see a display anymore.
What symptoms am I seeing?
1. Go to the HP Console switch (per IP) via the Internet Explorer browser as normal (no problems here)
2. On the HP Console switch GUI, select machine and launch KVM session (no problems here)
3. "Java version out of date" message pops up. I updated the java to java 7 update 51 but was experiencing problems with the security from that version. Decided to uninstall this version and revert back to the previous version of java 7 update 45. This version allowed me to perform steps 1-2 above without any issues.
4. Security warning displays as follows:
Do you want to run this application?
Publisher: Avocent Huntsville Corporation
Location: IP address here
The certificate used to identify this application has expired
The application will be blocked in a future Java security update because the JAR file manifest does not contain the Permissions attribute.
5. Click accept and run
6. Session window comes and says it is connected but but the screen is black
Without even knowing it, most of us are using web applications on a daily basis. In fact, Gmail and Yahoo email, Twitter, Facebook, and eBay are used by most of us daily—and they are web applications. We generally confuse these web applications to…
Learn how to set-up PayPal payment integration in your Wufoo form. Allow your users to remit payment through PayPal upon completion of your online form. This is helpful for collecting membership payments, customer payments, donations, and more.