I have a strange thing going on with one of my subforms in access.
My subform is based on a query that uses two date fields and an another field to filter the results.
When I first enter that information and hit refresh, nothing shows up in the subform. However, in the record counter at the bottom of the subform, it shows that there should be records there.
If I switch to Design mode and then go back to View mode then the items show in the subform.
I have no idea why this is.
I am attaching the database to this question. The form is titled frm_Act1TO.
The subform I am looking at is beneith the Beginning date and End Date fields
The button that I have set to pull up the records once the dates are entered is the Refresh button.
The third item that the query needs is the listing in the "Select a Sub Task Order" combo box.
Thank you, in advance!