We have a Terminal Server with Windows Server 2012R2.
On this Terminal Server we have the problem that saving a file in multiple programs takes over half a minute to show the "Save As" explorer view.
The following items have been tested / ruled out:
- Not only Office, also in Adobe & Chrome
- Not profile related, deleting the profile and logging in again resolves in the same problem
- EAV exclusions (program files) don't solve anything as well
- Disabling the EAV does not offer as solution
- Creating a new AD user, same problem
- Slow save as seems to come from loading the "This Computer" view
- In the explorer itself, no problem
- There are no network shares
- no problems on other TS2012R2 servers
Any one an idea?