I recently installed a network printer, shared by about 30 users. The odd thing is, everyone was able to print right after installation, but slowly a few started to get the error "operation could not be completed (error 0x00000006)". I thought that there were issues with these few machines, so I tried to take them out of the domain, then added them back. That fixed the issue for one user, not for the other.
The next day, towards the end of the day, many started to exhibit the same error, and even my PC, which was printing fine, started to do the same.
Trying to fix this after many workers went home, I realized that I no longer had the issue. It almost seems as it is related to the network traffic.
Further more, if I use the IP of the printer to install the printer, this error does not happen, however, because we use PCounter, I need to install it as a network printer installed on our server.
I have been trying to find out by looking at the event log on the server, but have not been successful.