I am creating a db to track client data and payment information. Currently my db contains three tables:
I have set relationships between all three tables using AccountNumber as the relationship field. I have created a New Client form that allows me to enter client and account information. Once completed all of the information is recorded in both the ClientList and AccountInformation tables with the same AccountNumber. Now I need to create a form that will allow me to:
1. Choose a client from the ClientList table based on the Name and AccountNumber.
2. Enter payment information.
3. Have data recorded in the PaymentInformation table including that AccountNumber from the choice made in step 1.
My questions are:
1. Can I do this with a form?
2. What type of form do I need to use?
3. Can I do this without writing any special Macros? I am not comfortable with writing macros.