I have a customer that we have just worked out exchange 2003 database is currently reporting via event logs that it is at 90GB over the 75Gb limit.
It is still working at the mount but dismounting all the time.
I need to get this fixed and have some mailbox that can be deleted and cleaned up.
My question is, I did try to delete a old mailbox but it didn't seem to reduce the size, is there anything i need to do
can you advise on best practice to fix this issue.
The customer is just not where to go at the moment as the options have changed as they where going to upgrade to a SBS Server 2011 but as its not now available things have changed.
Anyway, we need to clean up before we move to anything anyway