My tale of woe trying to fix my Cisco Aironet 1200 Access Point:
1: Connecting To host...Could not open connection to the host, on port 10.0.0.1: Connect failed
2. Does not respond to "ping"
3. Flash is apparently corrupted: error msg "No bootable files to boot"
4. Unable to re-flash using com connection/Hyper Terminal
5. Using com connection/Hyper Terminal get a ap: prompt.
6. Unable to get into config mod or privileged exec mode.
7. Cannot change directories
8. List of filesystems currently registered:
9. And finally "unable to stat flash/: permission denied"