Hi, we have a Cisco 1921 which I manage through Cisco Configuration Professional.
I haven't done much with Cisco for years now and things have changed since I last had to configure one :(
I'm trying to create a simple rule for an internal web server which needs port 8808 on our WAN side to be directed to an internal server on port 8808.
I have created a port to application mapping but when I go into firewall I'm not sure what to do next.
We have the following zones:
1) sdm-permit-ip (ezvpn-zone to out-zone, out-zone to ezvpn-zone, ezvpn-zone to ezvpn-zone)
2) ccp-permit-icmpreply (self to out-zone)
3) ccp-policy-ccp-cls--1 (out-zone to in-zone)
4) ccp-inspect (in-zone to out-zone)
5) ccp-permit (out-zone to self)
I've tried adding a rule to zone 3 and 4 with my logic being in/out and out/in however it doesn't work.
I can get to the webpage internally on http://192.168.0.2:8808?
I'm sure this is simple for those who know Cisco :)