I have a 2002 Toyota four runner that has a parasitic power drain that kills the battery.
This is the steps I have taken so far.
1. Disconnect the battery
2. Turned off all electronics
3. Remove negative battery terminal
4. Clipped one end of a test light to the disconnected negative battery wire
5. Noticed that the test light is lit
6. Removed all fuses and relays under the hood and in the cabin one by one but the test light went out
7. Removed the main heavy gauge wire on side of the alternator that bolts on with a 12 mm nut
8. The test light goes out at this point
9. Removed alternator and currently buying a new one
Can you check my logic on this ?
Thanks for all the help !