- Lotus Notes 8.5.3 on Win7 x64
- Local copy of a Notes database. It is not encrypted. All design elements were signed by my id. I have Manager access under my name and all the roles enabled.
- Create a view in Designer. The view displays in the first column the Form (categorized), then in the next column the Unique ID. Nothing strange. Selection is SELECT @All.
- Refresh the view in Designer. It does NOT show a category called ASRD as shown in the image below:
- On the same machine, open the view in regular Notes client. It shows a category called "ASRD" with 569 documents. When I try to expand the category, nothing shows: see image below
I am thoroughly puzzled. Either you see it, or you don't... why would Designer shows something different from the Notes client?