I have a MSAccess database with a fair amount of VBA n it. It was originally created with version 1.1 in 1994, and upgraded and updated throughout the years. I recently installed Office 2013 and made all the necessary changes and adjustments (such as updating the references) so it runs flawlessly on my 2013 box. Problem is, I try to run it on another machine where it ran fine with office 2010, after upgrading to office 2013 it will not run. I have tried using admin rights and that is not the issue. I am attaching a file with screenshots I see when I open the db on machine number 2. After clicking "stop all macros" (my only option, MS Access closes).
OS on both machines is Win 7 Pro 64 bit