Hi, we have an Exchange 2013 environment with 2 mbox and 2 cas servers. We also have a DAG. Yesterday we started having problems starting the Exchange EMC. The error message received was access denied. This was happening on the CAS servers but eventually also on the MBOX servers. The other strange problem we encountered was that no mail was being delivered to the recipients anymore.
We have tried all solutions that we have found on the internet regarding the EMC access denied issue, but did not solve the problem. We have also installed a third Exchange 2013 server, but it too had problems starting the Exchange 2013 EMC after installation.