I have seen the attached report from a colleague of mine saying that we have some orphaned vmdk's. I have a couple of questions
1. What is an orphaned vmdk?
2. How can we know that these are orphaned?
3. Does it mean that we can delete them?
4. I see that in the attachment I see that the so called orphaned vmdk's have been modified recently.
5. What is the best practice to not have orphaned VM's?
Experts Exchange is the only place where you can interact directly with leading experts in the technology field. Become a member today and access the collective knowledge of thousands of technology experts.