Have a client with 30 pcs. All print a network Ricoh Afacio printer except ONE pc. All Windows 7 64 bit pcs. For the record, I and others who work with me have setup over 1000 windows 7 pcs, we know what we are doing. As you can imagine, we have tried everything except format the drive and start again which I believe we should not have to. Am I missing something? What we have done
1. Have the latest Riocoh driver
2. removed all RICOH settings in registry
3. removed manually all traces of any RICOH driver in c:\WINDOWS
4. The connection to the printer via perfect, <1ms
5. Tried three different drivers, PCL6, PCL5c, Universal Printer driver
6. A test page fails. Word fails, etc.
7. Here is the clincher: Can print to the other six networked printers without issue!
8. Recreated the port and tried GENERIC NETWORK CARD, RICOH NETWORK CARD, etc.
9. Removed Antivirus and firewall
10. Removed EMET 5
11. restarted the huge Ricoh printer
12. Restarted the pc countless of times
13. Used an older driver from another pc that prints to it. No go.
Repaired Windows 7. In the past, this did not help.
Any tips would be appreciated. We are stumped. Ricoh is stumped. I have gone back to a restore point on the PC and the same thing happens. Ran an SFC /scannow. No problems. No problems in Event viewer. Event viewer is clean.