How can I "reclaim deleted Microsoft Server 2012 VM space" ?
1. PHYSICAL server had 120GB free
2. created 50GB VM
3. PHYSICAL server had 70GB free
4. deleted 50GB VM
5. PHYSICAL server STILL had only 70GB free,
should be back to 120GB free
6. did search for .vhd/etc files
7. did not find any 20GB+ files
What if you have to shut down the entire Citrix infrastructure for hardware maintenance, software upgrades or "the unknown"? I developed this plan for "the unknown" and hope that it helps you as well. This article explains how to properly shut down …
This tutorial will walk an individual through the process of configuring basic necessities in order to use the 2010 version of Data Protection Manager. These include storage, agents, and protection jobs.
Launch Data Protection Manager from the deskt…