My understanding of OAuth is the following:
- client sends request token during redirect to server
- Server displays authorization screen to resource owner
- Resource owner provides uid and pw (not passed to client)
- Server sends access token back to client
- clients then users the Access token to gain access to a
So I want to learn how to write a web service using OAuth.
Is there a web site I can communicate with that uses OAuth for my web service. Something like yahoo, google, etc. But this woud probably require previous exchange of tokens.
So do I actually have to write a server as well ?
I am writing a client, and need a server to communicate with, what is the easiest path from here ?