I have a problem whereby all 3 Macs on my site have stopped downloading email from the Exchange 2007 Servers. I can add the account and it says connected, but the emails do not propagate into the client. I can also send emails fine.
Server : SBS 2008, Exchange 2007 SP3 U13
Affected Clients :Apple Mac running Mavericks
Problem : Macs using Mac mail and Outlook 2011 wont download any emails, even though the emails are in owa. Windows machines running outlook work fine. Macs say they are connected to exchange.
Steps taken already :
- Rebooted the server
- Ran a chkdsk
- Re-created the user account
- Recreated the mail profiles
- Created the mail profile on a windows machine (works)
- Eseutil defrag / repair
- checked file permissions
- Tried a brand new mac (same issue)
- Tried a MAC from another site over the WAN ( Same issue)
- Googled the shit out of the problem
- Telnet sucessfully on ports 25,143,110,443,995