It seems that the last time a similar question was asked on EE was more than three years ago. LOL
There are plenty of cameras on DX that will fit my requirements. And all the technical specifications are easy to match up. However, the problem is almost always a combination of hardware/software reliability and poorly designed firmware/software.
I am posting this Q in hopes that someone out there is already using a similar camera.
- Record on motion
- Minimum 32GB uSD memory support
- Able to operate 24 hours (comes with AC power source)
- Very small size so that it can be easily hidden
- 1080 video caption w/audio
- Reasonably good low light video capture
- Under $120.00
- WiFi interface but will also work stand-alone
Nice to haves:
- When connected to WiFi, can send email notifications when motion is detected