we just installed a new Exchange 2013 on server 2012. Now we tried to connect some mobiles. For all users this worked fine. But only one user that is member of domainadmins-group cant connect. It was tested with iphone and android.
You can setup the account on the mobiles and it tells that everything is fine. But after completing all settings, the inbox says
"cant connect to server" (on iphone) and syncs without end and without error on android.
I deleted for testing the membership of damainadmins. This didn´t help.
OWA works for this user too. Only Mobiles can´t connect. Same mobiles can connect if i change the username of the account to another user.
Thanks for ideas or solutions