I have a client who is enabling a new GPO that essentially calls a PowerShell script. We have tested manually the script, and it works very well.
It seems like the group policy is not working, however when you run the gpresult /r and gpupdate/force the policy is being applied. This result was verified from a WIndows 7 joined domain pc
The script basically renames old printers and printer name and add new printers with new server name for all users. I did download the script from link below
Like I mentioned earlier, the script works like a champion.
Please see details of GPO on the attached files