This is not an academic assignment.
This question involves entities only, no attributes. Do you agree with the proposed entities? Is another entity needed for the text of the e-mail message body?
I am designing a database that will be used to track the emails that are contained in PDFs. Numerous emails are printed to a single PDF file. Each PDF contains numerous emails. The PDFs are not going to be stored in a database. Only the file path and file name will be tracked. This will be a single user database.
Sent e-mails. The following will be tracked:
1) The date and time the e-mails were sent.
2) The sender’s first and last name.
3) The text of the message body will be copied into a field.
E-mail Images. The following will be tracked:
1) An image of every e-mail. A multipage PDF will contain an image of every e-mail.
2) The e-mail image file path.
Here is a sample report:
Sender: Mary Smith
Time: 4:00 p.m.
Email Contents: .. text from e-mail...